Sample Projects in Data Science
April 10, 2017
- Interactive and perceptually accurate visualization of multidimensional data.
- Large-scale machine learning for data-driven discovery.
- Enhancing spatial perception and presence in immersive virtual environments.
- Big tensor mining: theory scalable algorithms, and applications.
- Learning data analytics: providing actionable insights to increase college student success.
- Analyzing the Earth system using graph-based approaches.
- Analyzing Alzheimer’s disease neuroimaging initiative (ADNI) data
- Compare climate simulation model performances
- Statistical inference in high dimensions
- Storage systems for efficient processing and storing big data.
- Intelligent and high performance systems
- Big data processing in mobile cloud platforms.
- Automated out-of-core execution of parallel message-passing applications.